*$250,000 maximum donation for all charities combined. Wrigley is making the charitable donation to JustGive.org, which will then be directed by JustGive.org to charity designated by the participant. Beginning 12:00:01p.m. ET on
2/15/12 3/19/12* and ending 11:59:59 a.m. ET on 6/30/12 8/31/12*, Life Savers will donate $1* for each code entered from specially marked packages of Life Savers at www.LifeSaversShareRing.com ("Web site"), up to a combined maximum of $250,000. Valid in the 50 U.S. and D.C. Must be 13 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Limit: 1 code per person per day, up to 5 total. List of charities and full terms is available on the Web site. Sponsor: Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company, Chicago, IL 60642.
* Date change effective as of 2/15/12.
For more information about JustGive, please go here.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company Life Savers® "Share Ring" Charitable Donation Program (the "Program") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, thirteen (13) years of age or older. Program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Purchase specially marked packages of Life Savers® Mints, Hard Candy or Gummies 14 ct Rolls, 6.25 or 7 oz peg bags, or 13 oz laydown bags of Wint O Green®, Pep O Mint®, Spear O Mint®, 5 Flavor, Collisions™ or Wild Berry flavors to receive a donation code (a "Code") found inside the package. Between 6:00:01 p.m. ET on
2/15/12 3/19/12* and 11:59:59 a.m. ET on 6/30/12 8/31/12* (the "Promotion Period"), visit www.LifeSaversShareRing.com or http://LifeSavers100.justgive.org (collectively the "Web sites") and follow the instructions to enter your Code, select a charity from the list provided, and register. Registration includes providing your full name, e-mail address and state of residence, verifying your age, and selecting a password for return visits. For each Code entered, The Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company ("Sponsor") will donate $1.00 to the charity selected by participant up to a maximum of $250,000 in total donations for all 100 participating charities. Limit: one (1) Code submission per person/e-mail address per day, up to a maximum of five (5) Code submissions per person/e-mail address throughout the entire Promotion Period. Donations are not tax deductible by participants. At the end of the Promotion Period, the three charities with the highest donation totals will each receive an additional Eight Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Three ($8,333) dollars.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Internet access is required to participate in this Program. Codes are valid online only at the Web sites. Only actual purchasers may participate. Participant must provide compete registration or be logged into the system for Code to be accepted and a donation made. By participating in this Program, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Codes have no cash value and may not be transferred, reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Code is void if it contains printing, mechanical, production, typographical or other errors; or if it is obtained outside authorized, legitimate channels. Sponsor's sole liability for any defective or erroneous Code is limited to replacement with another Code, while supplies last.
If, for any reason, the Program cannot be executed as planned; or if the Program becomes corrupted or does not allow proper participation and/or processing of Codes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, for any reason; or if tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by participants, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, integrity or proper conduct of this Program, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Program without obligation to any participant. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage, interfere with or undermine the legitimate operation of this Program is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to reject participation of such individual and seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to distribute Codes through additional means during the Promotion Period at its sole discretion. Sponsor's failure to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
4. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible or liable for printing errors, technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program and/or Web sites or by any human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of Codes or tabulation of donations, or for any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in the Program or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program. By participating in this Program, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees from and against any and all liability arising from or in connection with participation in the Program and/or the use of the Codes, including, but not limited to, liability arising from or in connection with third-party claims.
5. PAYMENT INFORMATION: Payments will be processed by JustGive, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Payments will be made within sixty (60) days of the end of the Promotion Period.
7. SPONSOR: Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company, Chicago, IL 60642
* Date change effective as of 2/15/12.
©2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved.
Life Savers, Wint O Green, Pep O Mint, Spear O Mint, Collisions, the Life Savers Configuration and all affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.